Sunday, February 05, 2006

Winter

I hate winter, that is simple enough. The grey skies, the cold temperatures and the fact that no matter what I do I can't seem to get warm. I suffer from seasonal depression, I have it ever winter to some degree, the greyer the skies and bleaker the days the stronger it becomes. Since I refused many years ago to go on any pills for it, I dislike the concept of being addicted to any meds, I have to deal with this through a series of natural methods. Sometimes they work and other times I am just to down to even try them. I am a bit tired most of the time, I get frustrated with people easier right now and no matter what I do I feel like I am getting nowhere. But on the bright side this will pass as soon as the sun starts making a more regular appearance and the days are not so bleak.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adept said...

Please package up any unwanted winter and coldness and ship it down here. We will be more then happy to store it for you.

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home