I Left
I left the guild today. I cried for over an hour then decided that I had to get myself together because I was scaring my kids. Two of my girls are still in the guild, at least for now. I thought about deleting the character for a while but several friends wouldn't stop talking to me and my oldest was spamming messenger to make sure I was ok. She happens to be at college right now.
I will not go into what happened that snowballed into me leaving, but I will state that it was going to happen someday. I have resented the ego and arrogance of the guild master for months, I have just avoided him quite effectively so that I didn't have to deal with him. Things happened recently that made me have to deal with him on a regular weekly basis. He and I are like oil and water, we do not mix. I resigned because I knew in my heart that from this point on nothing I did would ever be good enough, because this fight would be stuck in the back of his mind and would color everything I did, whether it was good or bad. And I can't follow the direction of someone I loathe so leaving was the only solution. I convinced several of my friends not to leave however. I have nothing against 99% of the people in the guild and do not want to see it hurt by my resignation.
I am extremely tired and very much in pain, I hope that this passes quickly and I can go on to play a game I love.
I will not go into what happened that snowballed into me leaving, but I will state that it was going to happen someday. I have resented the ego and arrogance of the guild master for months, I have just avoided him quite effectively so that I didn't have to deal with him. Things happened recently that made me have to deal with him on a regular weekly basis. He and I are like oil and water, we do not mix. I resigned because I knew in my heart that from this point on nothing I did would ever be good enough, because this fight would be stuck in the back of his mind and would color everything I did, whether it was good or bad. And I can't follow the direction of someone I loathe so leaving was the only solution. I convinced several of my friends not to leave however. I have nothing against 99% of the people in the guild and do not want to see it hurt by my resignation.
I am extremely tired and very much in pain, I hope that this passes quickly and I can go on to play a game I love.

1 Comments:
If your talking about THRUG he is a MJOR ASSHOLE and a big part of why I quit WOW.
THEBROKEN
PS. EVERYONE else in the guild were VERY VERY NICE and good people but THRUG was a jerk.
Post a Comment
<< Home